This is an Agreement between Caryl Wolff and (my name) *****
for Caryl to begin to give me advice regarding my dog or puppy named *****
regarding this issue *****
By signing this Agreement, I understand that:
- I certify that I am over 18 years old and am the owner of this dog or puppy.
- I am paying for a ___________-minute telephone consultation by depositing $_____________ into Caryl’s PayPal account.
- Payment is due prior to my being sent the questionnaire.
- Once payment is received, Caryl will send me the questionnaire, and we will schedule an appointment.
- If I decide to cancel my appointment, I must cancel a minimum of 48 hours before our scheduled time. I will receive a refund of the deposited amount minus $25 administration fee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to our scheduled time are not eligible for a refund.
- I will fill out the questionnaire and return it via email to the address above at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled call.
- Caryl will read my questionnaire before our call.
- During our phone call, Caryl will ask follow-up questions and make suggestions regarding training my puppy or dog regarding the issue stated above.
- If the consultation goes beyond the allotted time, Caryl will estimate how much longer the call will take, and I will immediately deposit $1.00/minute into Cary’ls PayPal account. We will not continue with the call until the funds are deposited. These funds are nonrefundable.
- During the call, Caryl may ascertain that the issue I am calling about is more complex than originally thought and determine that further training with her or another trainer/behavior consultant and/or a veterinary visit may be necessary.
- Caryl will send me an email summary of our call, her suggestions, and/or handouts or other resources.
- It is up to me to follow through with Caryl’s suggestions.
- Even if I follow all Caryl’s suggestions, no guarantee of performance is implied, stated, or indicated.
This Agreement is binding upon the parties; supersedes all prior discussions, representations, warranties and agreements between the parties, and expresses the entire agreement between the parties.
I acknowledge that Caryl has not represented, promised, guaranteed, or warranted that my dog or puppy can be trained, that this issue can be resolved, that my dog or puppy will never bite, that my dog or puppy will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that my dog or puppy will not exhibit other behavioral problems, or that the suggestions will last for any particular amount of time. This Agreement may be amended only in writing signed by both Caryl and me. Any remedy provided in this Agreement is in addition to any and all other remedies provided by law or equity. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, void, or unenforceable, it will be severed and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect.
Date*****Signature***** Caryl Wolff /Caryl Wolff/RETURN TO TOP